Click to escape another site's frames
Lake Michigan Fishing Locations
Streams, rivers, shoreline and harbor fishing spots
from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
click on a topic area:
Lake Michigan has a surface area of 22,300 square miles and 1,660 miles of shoreline. There are more than a hundred cities and towns on its banks. There are dozens of tributary creeks, streams and rivers that provide excellent fishing. Access areas for fishing the Lake Michigan Shore include: harbors, piers, breakwalls, power plants, city parks, river mouths and scenic shorelines. The links below contain information on specific locations:
Shore Fishing Locations:
- Illinois - Lake Michigan Access:
- Indiana - Lake Michigan Access:
- Michigan - Lake Michigan Access:
- Wisconsin - Lake Michigan Access:
Tributary Rivers and Streams:
- Indiana - Lake Michigan Tributary Access:
- Michigan - Lake Michigan Tributary Access:
- Wisconsin Lake Michigan Tributary Access:
This web page was last modified on
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Copyright © 2000-2014 Lake Michigan Angler
No content, pictures, graphics, images or other material from LakeMichiganAngler.com
may be copied, printed, or reproduced in any manner, without prior written permission.
All rights reserved.