Pin Popper Release
- Start by separating the pin from the Pin Popper.
- Thread your line through the Pin Popper and through the pin, then tie on a barrel swivel.
- Behind the barrel swivel, add 6-7 feet of 30 lb mono and tie on a snap swivel.
- Put your favorite lure on.
- Put your lure in the water behind the boat.
- Let out your lead to your desired length.
- Twist the pin 2-3 times.
- Insert your weight and push the pin in.
- When a fish strikes, the pin will be released from the Pin Popper and your weight will drop.
Prices subject to change without notice.
This web page was last modified on
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Copyright © 2000-2014 Lake Michigan Angler
No content, pictures, graphics, images or other material from LakeMichiganAngler.com
may be copied, printed, or reproduced in any manner, without prior written permission.
All rights reserved.