Kenosha Harbor off 54th Street
54th Street is located at the southern edge of Kenosha Harbor.
From I-94, take Highway 158 (52nd Street) east.
Highway 158 (52nd Street) Dead Ends at Kenosha Harbor.
South (Right) on 6th Ave.
Left on the 58th Street, drive to the end of 58th Street.
Park in the Marina parking lot.
- Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
- Fishing with bait under bobbers.
- Tight line fishing with bait.
- Smelt - April through mid May.
- Coho Salmon - October.
- Chinook Salmon - September through October.
- Brown Trout - August through April.
- Steelhead - November through April.
- Brook Trout - November through April.