Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
Winthrop Harbor is located on the Illinois / Wisconsin border. Northpoint Marina is located in Winthrop Harbor. The marina has boat ramps and a fishing pier. Fishing is not allowed inside the marina from either shore or boat except at the fishing pier.
Click on the map from Mapblast for more directions:
Brought to you by MapBlast! (Click on map to navigate)
Directions to the Northpoint Marina:
- From I-94, take Highway 173 east.
- North (Left) on Sheridan Rd.
- East (Right) on 7th St.
- Continue East on 7th St into the marina
- Turn right at the Stop sign and continue to the end of the road, there is a parking lot at the end of the road.e.
Fishing options at the Northpoint Marina:
- Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
- Fishing with bait under bobbers.
- Tight line fishing with bait.
Best times to fish the Northpoint Marina:
- Coho Salmon - October.
- Chinook Salmon - September through October.
- Brown Trout - October through April.
- Steelhead - November through April.
Local Bait and Tackle shops:
- Lake Michigan Angler, 1038 Sheridan Rd, Winthrop Harbor 224-789-7627